Constipation is not a disease but it's a symptom. Almost everybody experiences it at some point of time in their lives. Normal stool removal may be either 3 times a day or 3 times in a week. So if you are having the bowel movement less than 3 times a week you may have the problem of constipation.
A poor diet is the prime cause of low or no bowel movements. Most of these issues are temporary and not that serious. But understanding the causes, precautions and preventions will always help you find relief.Are cheese and constipation related to each other? It is a question that many people think about.
Here are a few points related to cheese and constipation that might help you locate the answers:
· Dairy products are one of the causes of constipation. These include cheese, quark, milk, yogurt, etc.
· Overeating of the dairy products causes digestion problems. These products, especially cheese are consumed in a large amount by the Americans. They put cheese in almost all of their dishes. Excessive consumption of cheese does leave you constipated. Constipation may sometimes bring quite a few complications. Precaution is always better than cure.
Here are a few preventive measures that would help you stay way from constipation:
· First of all bring in your diet as well some healthy changes in your lifestyle.
· Replace meat with the organic food. Raw vegetables are always preferred as they increase the fiber content in the food.
· You must further hold cheese from the menu. You may have a little organic cheese now and then, but adding it to all your meals may harm you as cheese and constipation are related terms.
· Try having fresh green lettuce and baked potatoes they are very helpful.
· You may have an apple, an orange or banana as the mid day snack.
· A balanced diet combined with good intake of water & regular exercise helps you have a healthy digestive system.